Skip to main content
Updating results

Fire Department

  • Updated

Scottsbluff and Gering firefighters have responded to a fire at a Scottsbluff hotel, America's Best Value Inn. Scottsbluff residents will be more familiar with the hotel's former name, the Scottsbluff Inn.  

A fire that destroyed a Scottsbluff home has been determined to have been caused by improper installation of a chimney. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the blaze. 

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Trending

Breaking News